Dux Rei Nummariae (Budget Navigator)
Surveying Your Financial Future
DRN (Budget Navigator), Dux Rei Nummariae, is designed to give a simple and easy way to manage your personal finances. It works by tracking only the things that matter to you and not tracking every single transaction. Allowing you to focus on what is important, building the financial future you want.
Stable Alpha Version 0.5.0
- Track budget amounts using the Double Entry Accounting method.
Track a budget by:
- Nontrack spending
- Use different currencies in the budget items.
- Fetch current exchange rates to be used in transactions.
- A dashboard to display relevant budget information.
- Post a budget item due against a bank account or goal budget item account.
- The transaction interface only supports adding, editing, removing transactions from one account at a time.
- The transaction interface only supports adding a single transaction at a time.
Additional issues may be found in the issue tracker .
If you have an issue, enhancement, or wish that you would like to let us know. Please submit your report and we'll address it.
Downloads & Packages
Operating system specific packages and installers are available below. Select the download which most matches your computer and desired install wishes.
Select a download below to have a runnable version installed onto your computer. All binary packages are
N.B. For GNU/Linux, Pecunia is a required dependency version 0.5.1 .
For Windows, MS VS C++ Redist 2019 is required & 2010 is optional for currency exchange rate fetching.
|Executable||AMD 64||x86_64||x86_64||Win 64 Installer|
|Debug||AMD 64||x86_64 — x86_64 Source||x86_64 — x86_64 Source|
|Development||AMD 64||No Arch||No Arch|
|Source||Orig — Packaging — DSC — Build Info — Changes||SRC||Src|
Select the download below to have the source code extracted onto your computer.
Repository hosting is generously provided by Octobus and Clever cloud .